FORUM ZOSTAŁO PRZENIESIONE. ZAPRASZAMY www.biblia.webd.pl

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
A czy bahaizm to sekta?
Autor Wiadomość
Tubtuś 

Wyznanie: Irreligion ( brak religii )
Wysłany: 2013-04-04, 15:20   A czy bahaizm to sekta?

Moja koleżanka jest w tym ruchu i zaproponowała mi look'nięcie na stronę :
http://bahai.org.pl/

Ich idee są szczytne , ale coś mi śmierci : ekumenia itp.
Może ktoś miał z was kontakt z tym wyznaniem?

Khari 

Pomogła: 14 razy
Wysłany: 2013-04-04, 15:27   

Sekta

Tubtuś 

Wysłany: 2013-04-04, 15:38   

Khari napisał/a:
Sekta

ale mi się trochę spodoba i pierą mózgi tam?

Khari 

Wysłany: 2013-04-04, 15:41   

Tubtuś napisał/a:

Khari napisał/a:
Sekta

ale mi się trochę spodoba i pierą mózgi tam?

System ciągle pierze mózgi. ;-)

Tubtuś 

Wysłany: 2013-04-05, 14:29   

masz racje rzeczywiście to sekta : How Baha'i faith is a Cult?
Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com
Abdul Baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) was one of the leader of Baha'i Cult
Based on "Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Steven Hassan, here are the criteria for determining "cults":

1. How new members are found

Dangerous Cults: With many cults, you don't get to know what you are getting into until after you have made a commitment

Baha'i Faith: There are secrets but these secrets are not known to the poor, innocent, newly converted Baha'is. Does the common baha'i know that the Baha'i Elections are fully controlled by the "All Male, Supreme, All Infallibale, Haifan Organization"? Do they know that these are not spiritual but highly fraud and controlled? there are many secrets and are available on the internet. Search on google for "Pakistan Baha'i Election Fraud", "Baha'i Control on their Electoral System", "Baha'i Election fraud in India".

2. How funding is obtained.

Dangerous Cults: Commercial operations and/or mandatory donations (often large percentages) by members.

Baha'i Faith: Has commercial businesses, businesses associations, huge property investments, heavy bank deposits. They collect money from poor Africans, Indians, Burmese, Nepalis, Pakistanis in the name of Community Banking and then use these funds for proselytizing. Also auctions are held of different used Clothings of Baha'i Leaders for fund raising. If they know about you have money, they (Especially Iranian Baha'is) will start motivating you to give the HUQUQULLAH, which is then transferred to UHJ in Haifa and it is then used to maintain Huge Gardens on Mount Carmel. Ask the Baha'is what they have done for the destitute of Congo and Sudan? Some of the fund is used for Pioneering purpose and it is allocated by the Counselors to its own people, sometimes exceeding 15000 US$ a year. There are huge financial scams in the Baha'i community. Just google to learn more, Search for Baha'i financial scams in Dubai, India, Italy, Pakistan, Africa, Iran etc.

Recently a Saree (cultural dress worn by women in India) of Ruhiyyih Maxwell was auctioned to raise funds for Baha'i activities.

3. Charismatic central figure.

Dangerous Cults: Cults usually have a central living figure who often lives on income from adherents.

Baha'i Faith : "Baha'i Say: There is no clergy, paid or unpaid" Totally false!

There are no clergies but there are Counselors and ABMs. The ABMs are religious Police just like the one in IRAN and the Counselors are purely MULLAHs. They are those conducting difficult and important lectures on the subjects such as Covenant, Huququllah, Covenant Breaking, Baha'i Elections, Ruhi 8 etc. These are Baha'i MULLAHs and everybody is supposed to OBEY them without any questioning. You cannot be critical of them. Otherwise you are considered Critical of UHJ, the Supreme Baha'i Body. These Counselors and ABMs are mostly paid huge amounts for their services. These amounts are called as "Living Assistance". Even the International Counselors are House of Justice members are paid huge amounts collected from the poors in the name of Huququllah.

4. Investigation of truth

Dangerous Cults: Members are often told that it is dangerous to investigate other religions.

Baha'i Say: Baha'is are encouraged to investigate all religions, and to appreciate truth no matter where it is found. Totally Wrong.

Baha'is are strictly not allowed to read the material of other Baha'i Sects. They are told to immediately delete all the emails received by the "Critics" or Baha'is of other denominations. Immediately handover the 'UNREAD' material received by other sects to the Baha'i Mullas (Counselors). As this can damage their so called weak 'covenant'.

5. Behavior control, as defined by Hassan. *

Dangerous Cults: Persons may be told where to live, what to wear, or what (and how much) to eat. Sleep and freedom to travel or move about may be limited

Baha'i Faith: Many Baha'is are Alcoholic (although officially it is prohibited). Shoghi Effendi prohibited the Baha'is from keeping long hairs. There is no freedom of travel. Every now and then guidelines (or Orders?) are issued to the Baha'i from their infallible supreme body. Behavior is fully controlled by the Supreme Baha'i Administrative Bodies. Once Baha'i Administration declares any fellow as a "Covenant Breaker" then other Baha'is are supposed to totally boycott / shun him even if he be your brother.

The advice of UHJ to Baha'is
"There is no excuse for believers continuing to associate with ... and those who, knowing everything, still insist on doing so, should be shunned by their fellow-Bahá'ís. The same applies to people who have left the Cause and associate with ..."

6. Thought control as defined by Hassan. *

Dangerous Cults: There is often use of "thought-stopping" techniques such as chanting or speaking in tongues for long periods of time, setting up a type of hypnotic atmosphere

Baha'i Faith: The "Ruhi Institute" is specially meant to brainwash the newly converted. Read Ruhi Book 6 and 7 and learn yourself. And hypocrisy is the second name of Baha'i faith. See this

7. Emotional control, as defined by Hassan. *

Dangerous Cults: Guilt and fear are often used to control members, including alternating praise and public humiliation or forced confession, and indoctrination against leaving the group. *

Baha'i Faith: Exactly same here, Guilt and fear are often used to control members, including alternating praise and public humiliation (if you are critical of this cult) or forced confession, and indoctrination (Shunning) against leaving the group. Small mistakes are fined with the taking of "Voting / Administrative Rights"

8. What happens when people leave the religion

Dangerous Cults: People who leave cults are often considered to be dangerous and are usually shunned

Baha'i Faith: Exactly Same with the Baha'i Cult. Search the Phrase "Non-association with Covenant-breakers" and read the teachings of Baha'u'llah, Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi.

"SO BAHA'I FAITH IS ACTUALLY A CULT" "THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL CULT THAT WANTS TO ESTABLISH A NEW WORLD ORDER." NOW WILL YOU SUPPORT IT OR OPPOSE IT?

z: http://bahaism.blogspot.c...th-is-cult.html

Khari 

Wysłany: 2013-04-05, 17:20   

Więc sam widzisz. :-)

Supouse 

Wyznanie: Anglikanin, Mormon, Luteranin, Husyta
Wysłany: 2013-04-06, 02:41   

Hehe :) według definicjii każdy Kościół jest sektą. Tylko chyba w Polsce to słowo ma od jakiegoś czasu negatywne znaczenie ;)

Nie znam Bahaizmu niestety nie moge powiedzieć nic dobrego ani złego o tym.

tom68 

Wysłany: 2013-05-08, 11:38   Bahaizm

Mam kolezanke w tym ruchu i ich ksiazki wedlug mnie bahaizm to nie sekta tylko religia synkretyczna ( to znaczy taka ktora laczy w sobie nauki i postacie z roznych religii ) ale ma swoje zasady i swiete pisma oraz spora wyznawcow okolo 8 mln to dobrzy ludzie wierzacy w Boga i jego prorokow na wlasny sposob pozdrawiam ! Tomasz G

BAHAIZM

Wiara bahá’í (bahaizm), najmlodsza niezalezna monoteistyczna religia swiata, zostala zalozona przez Bahá’u’lláha (1817 – 1892) w Iranie w XIX wieku.
Wiara bahá’i uczy, ze prawda religijna jest postepowa a nie ostateczna. Bog nazywany przez ludzi roznymi imionami – prowadzi ludzkosc za posrednictwem szeregu Uniwersalnych Nauczycieli, ktorzy kolejno objawiali swoja misje zgodnie z potrzebami czasu i miejsc, w ktorych nauczali. Poslancy ci przynosili nowe nauki, ktore z biegiem czasu daly podwaliny nowych cywilizacji. Wsrod nich mozna wymienic wielkich zalozycieli religii swiata jak Kriszna, Mojzesz, Zaratustra, Budda, Chrystus czy Mahomet. Bahaici uznaja takze dwoch nowych Nauczycieli – Bába i Bahá’u'lláha. Ich nauki dane sa ludzkosci na dzien dzisiejszy.

Boscy Poslancy zawsze glosili te same duchowe i moralne prawdy. Spoleczne prawa i zasady, jakie zalecali, byly jednak dostosowane do warunkow epoki i kultury, w ktorej zyli ich wyznawcy.

http://www.google.pl/url?...MQ80o47XcU7a2Dw

Anowi 

Pomogła: 121 razy
Wysłany: 2013-05-08, 11:47   

Cytat:
Zgodnie z kalendarzem bahaickim, rok składa się z dziewiętnastu miesięcy, z których każdy liczy sobie dziewiętnaście dni, oraz z dodatkowych czterech Dni Wtrąconych (pięciu w roku przestępnym). Te cztery dni poprzedzające ostatni miesiąc roku, podczas którego bahaici poszczą, są uważane za dni radości i działalności charytatywnej.

odpada

Odpowiedz do tematu